Flour of Scotland was born out of my passion to make baking easy for everyone. I’ve always loved baking but recognize that for many it can be intimidating and daunting but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Tasty treats like my “Just Add Butter” Scottish Shortbread mixes can be simple and make you the baking hero amongst your family and friends.
Today’s recipe for delicious “15’s” couldn’t be easier and will help you #bakelikeaboss without even having to use your oven – shhh…I won’t tell them if you don’t!
- 15 crushed graham crackers / digestive biscuits
- 15 big marshmallows cut up
- 15 candied/glazed red cherries cut up
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Shredded coconut
- Cut marshmallows and cherries in to small pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix Graham Crackers, marshmallows, cherries and condensed milk together.
- Lay out a large sheet of plastic wrap and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Pour mixture onto cling wrap and form a log then sprinkle more shredded coconut on top till it’s all covered.
- Wrap the cling wrap round the log and put in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut into slices.
- Serve and enjoy. Your delicious 15’s will keep in fridge for a week.