Raspberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Summertime is the best time to try all the new recipes and find the ones that will become your staples for the school year. While my “Just Add Butter” Scottish Shortbread mixes are a great option, we like to mix it up every once in a while! The kids will love these for an afternoon snack on these hot summer days.
This recipe uses fresh, tart raspberries to perfectly compliment the sweet white chocolate chips. With only 6 ingredients, these cookies are simple to make and will quickly become your go-to desert this summer. Enjoy!
- 1 cup (225g) unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cup (225g) sugar
- ⅔ cup (170g) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ¾ cup (350g) Self Rising flour
- 1 cup (150g) white choc chips
- 1 cup (175g) raspberries
- Heat oven to 350 or slightly lower for fan ovens.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, sugar and condensed milk until pale in colour.
- Mix in flour and then work in the chocolate chips.
- Take a small handful of dough and flatten it with your fingers and place 2 raspberries into centre of cookie and then squash the dough back into a small ball.
- Place on lined baking sheet well spaced apart and bake for 15-18 minutes till golden at the edges (check them after 15 mins).
- Leave to cool slightly then drizzle with some melted white chocolate and enjoy!
Tag @flourofscotlandus on Instagram or Facebook to show us how your cookies turn out.